In a message dated 5/20/2006 6:08:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
101 RANDOM QUESTIONS:
1) Do you have a crush on somebody?
Just the man I'm married to.
2) Do you hate more than 3 people?:
Lost track after 12
3) How many houses have you lived in?:
houses? two, apartments?... three
4) Favorite candy bar?
Whatchamacallit?... no, seriously, that's the name of the candy bar
6) Have you ever tripped someone?:
7) Least favorite school subject?:
History, Economics... how about learning altogether?
8) How many pairs of shoes do you own?:
if I had the time to count my pairs of shoes, I think I would be a lot less stressed
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD?:
10) Have you ever thrown up in public?:
Del Mar Fair... birthday cake, not pretty
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind:
I hate to be predictable but... sex. Lame jokes, innuendos, or what I'd like to be doing later. Let's be honest, most of us can agree with this topic
12) Favorite genre of music?
13) Whats your sign?:
14) What time were you born?:
actual birth? Or when I was able to breath on my own? Theres about a six week difference there.
15) Do you like beer?:
A few years ago, I would have said no, but these days, I'm sort of a fan of beer. Particularly Corona or NewCastle
16) Have you ever made a prank phone call?:
Acting Class, Sophomore year, in groups while the teachers was off directing the class play
18) Are you sarcastic?:
Never. I'm insulted by the inference
19) What are your favorite colors?:
Black, red, neon green... anything loud
20) How many watches do you own?:
Not a one
21) Summer or winter?
22) Is anyone in love with you?:
No, I think he's just using me for my ability to bare children. (You really should go back to the sarcasm question after this
23) Favorite color to wear?:
these days... pink, embarrassingly enough
24) Pepsi or Sprite?:
25) What color is your cell phone?:
26) Where is your second home?:
in europe, with my second husband and three children
27) Have you ever slapped someone?:
Yes, seriously and in jest
28) Have you ever had a cavity?
Not since they removed all my teeth.. (again, just messing with you.)
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom?:
None, just track lighting on the ceiling.
30) How many video games do you own?: More than I care to count
31) What was your first pet?:
Cinder the bunny. (Died by electrocution. Hey, I never said he was a SMART bunny.)
32) Ever had braces?:
My oddly shaped teeth are what makes me, me, I'd never fork over the thousands of dollars required to change that. And if I did, I'd get a boob job first!
33) Do looks matter?
I think couples should be proportionately attractive, but beyond who you sleep with... no, not really.
34) Do you use chapstick?:
35) Name 3 teachers from high school... If I can't remember what I learned in algebra, I certainly can't remember my teachers names...
36) American Eagle or Abercrombie?:
37) Are you too forgiving?:
Yes. My ex roommate owes me 5000 dollars, but when he calls, I listen to him talk about his relationship problems without complaint. Too forgiving? No... I'm a pussy.
38) How many children do you want?:
2. 1 down, 1 to go... but I'm going to wait until my hips go back first...
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic?:
40) Favorite breakfast meal?:
Oatmeal. Oatmeal, coffee, and if I'm lucky, a cigarette.
41) Do you own a gun?:
Just the one I use to kill the bums that keep showing up on my property... (again, just fucking with you.)
42) Ever thought you were in love?: Not really, it sort of fell on me like a piano out of a third story window.
43) When was the last time you cried?:
When my baby was born. (Pain AND Joy, what a combo.)
44) What did you do 3 nights ago?:
... Ask me in a week, I'll probably remember then.
45) Olive Garden?: Pine Forest?.... I'm sorry is this word association? Cause I suck at it..
46) Have you ever called your teacher mom?:
Uhm... not that I recall, you sick, sick bastard.
47) Have you ever been in a castle?:
Yeah. You know... there is a castle on a cloud. I like to go there in my sleep. No dirty floors for me to sweep. No siree, not on my castle on a cloud... God these questions are strange
Mama, Jewels, Love, Chocobo.
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha?: There was my cell mate in lockdown.. but.. that's a story for another time.
50) Ever been to Kentucky?:
No, but relatives of mine have lived there... and STILL I wasn't compelled to visit.
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic?:
My husband?... Cause that's pretty much where his wardrobe comes from. I'm telling you, he's not gay. I swear.
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now?
Your mom. You know... when she does that thing I like...
53) Ever called somebody Boo?
Only when scaring the crap out of someone from behind.
54) Do you smoke?:
Gave it up for over a year... went right back to it... powerful drug, nicotine.
55) Do you own a diamond ring?:
Nope, wouldn't care to, I'm really not a material girl, despite this material world.
56) Are you happy with your life right now?:
At this very moment, no, but it's two am, and i'm alone on the internet, so that's probably the reason. The sun'll come out tomorrow, after all... (I'm trying to see how many unnecessary show tune lyrics I can fit in this survey, have you noticed?)
57) Do you dye your hair?:
Yes. And I probably always will.
58) Does anyone have a crush on you?:
Who doesn't? I'm just so damn lovable.
59) starbucks or dunkin donuts?:
hmm... would I rather be cracked out or fat?... tough choice..
60) What were you doing in May of 1994?:
Probably doing things a 9 year old shouldn't do without my mother's knowledge.
62) McDonalds or Wendys?: If you're gonna go white trash fast food... jack in the box, by far.
63) Do you like yourself?: Not as much as other people do, but enough.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father?: My father... he doesn't argue with me, being dead and all.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex?:
I like how PC this question is, not OPPOSITE sex, but PREFERRED sex. If I say penis does that kill it?...
66) Are you afraid of the dark?: Only when I'm alone, and that is a rare thing.
67) Have you ever eaten paste?
No, but I have accidentally drank bong water... which I'm pretty sure is worse.
68) Do you own a webcam?:
Cum see me now at www.ignorantslutsthatareaskingtobeassaul
69) Have you ever stripped?:
70) Ever broke a bone?:
Better question would be what bones have you NOT broken... then I think I might be stumped.
71) Are you religious?: Not so much to convert others, but enough to be compelled to pray when I'm afraid of death or harm.
72) Do you chat on AIM often?:
Not in a while, who has the time anymore?
73) Pringles or Lays?
Blech... that's all I have to say about that.
74) Have you ever broken someones heart?:
Yes, and it wasn't the first or the last time..
75) Rugrats or Doug?:
Rugrats, I suppose, if I'm going to watch a horribly put together 90s cartoon that features things that can't really talk.
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch?:
Full House, it's so much more funny after seeing Bob Sagat in the Aristocrats.
77) Did [*DO*] you like your high school guidance counselor?: We didn't have one, apparently the kids at our school were self starters.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat?:
Once... and then they found out I was pregnant, and apologized.
79) Do you have a birth mark?:
No, but I wish I had a cool one like Tiffany's... I wouldn't have to get a tattoo to make myself feel unique and special if that were the case. Some people get all the luck.
80) Do you own a car?:
81) Can you cook?: Yes. But is it always edible?... Not so much.
82) 3 things that annoy you: The voices in my head, my cat trying to attack my toes while I sleep, and my mother asking embarrassing questions at dinner.
83) Do you text message often?:
I try to avoid it. I talk where possible.
84) Money or love?:
Money can't by love, but I have that already, and... I'm broke, so.. I'll go for the money option.
85) Do you have any scars?:
A ton. Mostly emotional ones though.
86) What do you want more than anything right now?:
To figure out WTF I am actually going to do with my life....
87) Do you enjoy scary movies?: Yes... An American Haunting sucked ass, by the way, in case anyone was wondering.
88) Relationships or one night stands?: One night stands. Less obligations, more STDs, let's go for it!
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit?:
90) Do you enjoy greasy food?: I say yes, but then I scrape all the grease off when it comes down to it. I'm all talk, really.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies?:
Yes, but I prefer the terminator movies, Arnie has Sylvestor beat anyday.
92) Do you own a box of crayons?:
93) Ever had sex in a public place?:
On numerous occasions.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you?:
My husband. You know.. the other one, in europe.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad?:
96) Who was the last person that made you cry?: My daughter... as she was coming out.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? Allan
98) Who was the last person that you fell for?: God these questions get repetitive if you're in a serious relationship
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you?:
100) Who was the last person that called you?
Andrew, to say goodnight.
101) Who is the person most likely to fill this out?: Cody, after I post it on LJ that is.